1. Terms Applicable to Specific Content and Areas of the Site
2. Use of Materials
3. Reservation of Rights
4. Your Content
5. Security, Passwords and Means of Accessing the Site and Content
6. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
9. Termination of Use
10. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
11. Disclaimer of Use
12. Limitation of Liability
13. Exclusions and Limitations
15. Persons Not of Age of Majority
16. Availability of Products
17. Waiver and Severability
19. Contact Information
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Use of Ovoru Screenshots
Third Party Usage Guidelines for Ovoru Trademarks
Trademark Symbols and Credit Lines
"Ovoru" As a Trade Name
Third Party Usage Guidelines for Ovoru Logos
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Performance & Analytics Cookies
Privacy at Ovoru
How to turn cookies on or off
Online Automatic Data Collection Tools
Ovoru Ads and Offerings On Third-Party Websites
Sharing with Partners
Privacy at Ovoru
C.- Who is responsible for your personal information?
D.- Which types of personal information do we process and from which sources?
E.- Why and how do we use your personal information?
F.- What is our basis for processing information about you?
G.- For what period do we retain personal information.
H.- When and how can we share your personal information?
I.- How is your personal information secured?
J.- What cookies and similar technologies do we use on our sites?
K.- What are your choices?
O.- Do you collect sensitive information and information from children?
P.- Data Protection Officer.
Q.- Dispute resolution or filing a complaint.
I. Services Personal Information Data Processing Terms
II. Systems Operations Data Processing Terms
III. Communications and Notifications to Customers and Users
3. Who is responsible for processing your personal information?
4. Which types of personal information do we process and from which sources?
5. Why and how do we use your personal information?
6. For how long do we retain personal information?
7. When and how can we share your personal information?
8. How is your personal information secured?
9. Does Ovoru collect sensitive personal information?
10. What are your responsibilities?
11. Data protection officer - your questions and comments.
12. Dispute resolution or filing a complaint.
Written inquiries to the Global Data Protection Officer may be addressed to:
If you have any Legal Questions, please contact the Ovoru Legal Department at:
here. By clicking on any link on this page or clicking "OK, I agree, you are giving your consent for us to set cookies."